Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A Special Return Blog


Well, friends~ I’m back! My, it’s been a long time! So excited about my new laptop! But, I am still struggling with writing in the afternoons! I may have to set aside Saturday mornings for my writing time.

I am not quite ready to get back to “Colossians for Christie”, my series from Colossians chapter 3, written especially for my daughter-in-law, but available to all my beautiful readers.  If you are new to my blogs, check out my archives to the right and catch up on this particular series, as well as my previous one entitled “The Mary/Martha Saga”.

But for today, I am going to ‘throw out’ a verse as a reminder to dear family members who need this special reminder. I bet it could come in handy for a lot of you at this particular point in your life, as well as a daily nudge even for us who may not ‘be going through anything’ right NOW.

Proverbs 3:5-6 says,

“TRUST IN THE LORD WITH ALL YOUR HEART~IN ALL YOUR WAYS ACKNOWLEDGE HIM AND HE WILL DIRECT YOUR STEPS”

The pathway in the garden of your life may SEEM like it is not heading where you want it to go right now, but remember, God is setting the bricks in place day by day. Step on today’s brick and wait patiently for tomorrow’s. When you arrive, you will be exactly where the Lord wants you to be. It will be better than you ever imagined, and SO much better than what YOU thought you wanted several bricks back! You may have thought Plan A was best,  but remember, God knew better and had your back!

The meadow may be comfortable, but you will never enjoy the view from the mountaintop without enduring the long, rocky, uphill climb. 
(I actually came up with that on my own!-pretty cool!)

One more time: Proverbs 3:5-6 says, “TRUST IN THE LORD WITH ALL YOUR HEART~IN ALL YOUR WAYS ACKNOWLEDGE HIM AND HE WILL DIRECT YOUR STEPS.”

While you’re at it, go ahead and read verses 1-8. These are some of my favorite verses. At one time I had them memorized. Great lessons to learn in our daily walk!

Step gracefully,
Debbie

1 comment: