Saturday, December 31, 2011

Blog Anniversary!


Well, it has been a year since I started writing Light Thoughts- Light Thoughts from the WORD that Lights my Path.  I must say, I am quite proud of myself for sticking with this project throughout 2011. 

If you recall from my first segment, I was concerned about my writing style and the conflicting comments from Journalism and Composition teachers in the past. I have seen my writing sway back and forth from the simple to the descriptive throughout the two main series on which I have centered. Actually, I have noticed when I am getting too simple and when I veer to the fun style. I have enjoyed the fun, frilly moments and miss it when it doesn’t seem to fit with topic.

I really enjoyed the research that went into the Mary/Martha Saga. That one really impacted my philosophy of ministry. It has been such a relief to discover I don’t have to ‘do it like everyone else’ to be effective. I trust discovering the differences in Mary and Martha has encouraged you in your seemingly weak areas as well.

As we moved to Colossians for Christie, it was my goal that this basic study of Colossians 3 would motivate you in your Christian growth. Using the wardrobe theme was fun! 

I trust the continued study of Colossians, as well as future series, will continue to be a blessing, a motivation, and an encouragement in your Christian walk.

I’m looking forward to another year of sharing Light Thoughts with you!
 
MAY YOU HAVE A HAPPY AND BLESSED NEW YEAR! 

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment