Monday, February 14, 2011

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

Red to say I LOVE YOU!

I just want to take this opportunity to express my love, devotion, and appreciation to the dear and precious people God has placed in my life. Please understand, however, that I prefer to not use names in my blog.

First and foremost~I love my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for how He showed His love for me.  "The only word for grace is amazing."

Romans 5:8 says, "For God commended (demonstrated) His love for us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."

Jesus is the ultimate Valentine!

Next, I want to express my undying love to my sweet  loving husband! He is, by far, the most gracious and godly man on this earth. I love him deeply and am so grateful for our nearly 34 years of marriage! I love you, dear!

I so love our two children, although that is a strange word to use, as they are both mature, wonderful young adults with families of their own-although I am anxiously awaiting one family to grow! I am so very proud of both of them, and their spouses.

Hugs and kisses to our three precious and adorable grandchildren. I pray for them daily that they grow to learn of Christ's love and salvation young in life.

I love and appreciate my loving parents (See you next week!) for raising me in the things of the Lord.

I also love and appreciate my awesome extended family, including everyone who ends in...in-law. You have all been an important part of my life and my family's life in so many ways!

I truly love my church family as well. Berean Baptist Church, Bolivar, I love you all and so appreciate the opportunity I have had to minister with you and to you. You have been such a blessing to my family and me! I also want to send a special "I love you" to my childrens' workers. Your minsitry will touch lives for years to come!

I also want to express love and appreciaton to my many wonderful friends- both new and old~~extending across the miles and across the years. I am thankful for the memories you have left on my heart.

I love and appreciate my faithful readers as well. I appreciate your support and trust I can be a continued encouragement to your life.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY,
debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment